- I have forgotten my password. How do I get a new one?
- How soon will the payment be taken from my account and be posted to my bankruptcy case?
- Why is my account locked?
- Can I set up recurring payments?
- Is there a minimum or maximum to how much I can pay at one time?
- What is the $1.50 processing fee?
- Why are not all my payments listed in Payment History?
1. I have forgotten my password. How do I get a new one?
On the ePay login page there is a link called “Password Help?”. You will be asked for your Login ID and email address to reset your password.
2. How soon will the payment be taken from my account and be posted to my bankruptcy case?
Payments made prior to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday, (except Federal bank holidays), will be posted to your bankruptcy case the next business day. It may take 2 - 4 business days for your payment to reflect on your online bank account statement.
3. Why is my account locked?
There are several reasons why your account may become locked.
(#1) Your account may become locked because of three failed login attempts. You can email us at email@example.com to request your account be reset. Accounts are only reset Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
(#2) The Trustee reserves the right to lock your account and prevent a debtor from making payments through this service. The main reasons why the Trustee would lock an account include: three or more returned payments, or the case is no longer in active status.
4. Can I set up recurring payments?
Yes. Use the Auto Pay feature to setup your payment to be made each month on a specific date.
5. Is there a minimum or maximum to how much I can pay at one time?
Yes, the minimum and maximum are $2.00 and $10,0000.00 per transaction, respectively. This is subject to change.
6. What is the $1.50 processing fee?
This fee covers the cost for providing this service to debtors and the Trustee. The Trustee does not receive this money. You do not need to add the $1.50 fee to your payment when entering your payment amount; it will be added automatically and deducted from your bank account as part of your payment.
7. Why are not all my payments listed in Payment History?
The ePay Payment History only displays payments made through ePay. It will not display payments made to the lockbox. Debtors have immediate access to their entire case information online at www.ndc.org.