Finally Financial Freedom!
Finally Financial Freedom is the name of the financial management course offered here. It includes:
- An Orientation
- 10 Lessons
- Many useful handouts and links
- Video clips of Trustees and financial educators
In accordance with the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA), consumers who would like to receive a discharge of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy are required to complete a personal financial management session with an approved counseling agency. Consumers must complete this mandatory session prior to receiving a discharge.
The Trustee’s Education Network (TEN) has produced the approved course, Finally Financial Freedom! This course is offered free of charge to debtors assigned to the trusteeship of Mark T. McCarty.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion under the following conditions:
- You must obtain a Trustee Identifier Number from your Chapter 13 Trustee. Your Trustee’s identifier number is required to register and complete the course. This number is located on the back of the brochure you received at your 341(a) Meeting of Creditors. If you do not have a brochure, you may call our office to request the number. Phone: (501) 374-1572 or (800) 399-1582.
- You must choose “YES” for “Certificate Needed?” and complete the entire course (all lessons and quizzes) if your goal is receipt of a Certificate of Debtor Education.
- Once you complete all coursework a Certificate of Debtor Education will be emailed to you within 3 business days and filed with your Bankruptcy Court within 15 days.
Login and Registration options are on the lower left of the home page at www.13class.com.
Take a moment to check out Steps 1-2-3, along with the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Don’t miss important information in the Getting Started Section.
Begin the course: www.13class.com
Support and Technical Request: If you need assistance with the 13class.com website or accessing lessons and quizzes, you will need to contact the 13class.com Help Desk by completing the online technical support request form. The Trustee’s office cannot assist you with any issues or questions regarding the 13class.com website.